Retrieve with plugins and SDKs too
You can retrieve secrets directly from within the context you choose, such as from Kubernetes, Jenkins, Azure or another of our integrations, and also with the help of any of our SDKs. Check out our docs on these subjects Akeyless Vault Plugins and SDKs.
To retrieve a secret from the CLI, run the command
get-secret-value, similar to the following:
akeyless get-secret-value -n YourSecretName --version VNumber
Use these options:
Name of the secret.
Optionally, specify the version of the secret that you want to retrieve.
- Navigate to the folder in which you want to create the new secret.
- Click on the secret to manage it:
- Click the eye icon next to the Value of the secret to view the value.
- Click any pencil icon to update the configuration of the secret.
- Click Decrypt and copy to clipboard to copy the value of the secret and to use it.
Updated 19 days ago